Thursday, May 17, 2012

Is it Just Me?

I am currently traveling, and it seems like everywhere I turn I am seeing things that, well, I don't know what to call them, but anyway, when I see them I immediately think of the book of The Revelation and all the happenings of the last days.

I saw a sign for Chipotle indicating "Salvation is Nigh" (Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.).

A boutique in the airport was named "The Spirit of the Red Horse".



and I am watching a little tv right now, and an ad just played for Nationwide and a photo of the four horses was used in the ad.  White, red, black and opaque!  What is up with that?


Anyone else noticing this besides me?  If you are, tell me what you're seeing.

2 comments:

  1. Look at the 2012 London Olympics logo, look closely..I came across this travesty a few months ago. It looks like a person is bending down and doing something sexually immoral to the person standing. Sort of like a subliminal message, no surprise either just today I found through this website that the Olympic Village is a sex town where anything goes and Olympians behave with on the whim of the flesh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just googled the Chipotle ad as well after seeing it a couple weeks ago. That evening I was watching the food network and they had a commercial for one of their shows and it flashed "Redemption is Coming". It's interesting to know other people pick up on these things. It seems to me that creative people pick up on things in the spirit whether they realize it or not. I remember the year before we went to war in Iraq, the army print was fashionable. The recent ads were especially interesting to me because of a personal revival of sorts.

    ReplyDelete