Sunday, January 29, 2012

Am I Truly Saved?

Have you ever asked yourself this question? Do you ever doubt your salvation? If you have, you are not alone. I think we have all doubted our salvation at some time, and we are admonished in the book of 2 Corinthians:
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
Our salvation is the most important thing in our lives, so it is critically important for us to examine ourselves and question our motives and to ask God to cleanse us of all unrighteousness.

My attention was grabbed and my heart stabbed by the wonderful message given by Pastor Paul Washer HERE.

I simply don't know how to express the importance of his message. All I can say to you is... "Please listen to this message." It's only 53 minutes long and I believe God will speak to your heart through it. There are very few men who preach like Paul Washer. I pray with all that I have within me that you who stopped by here today will listen to it; even if you have proclaimed to be a Christian for years - listen to it.

May God bless you and regenerate your heart so that you are born from above.

1 comment:

  1. I've listened to this before..it is very powerful.

    I think we do all doubt at times, and the doubting can lead to despair or examination. Scripture says that all the Father gives to Jesus will come to Him, and all that come to Him He's won't cast out. I love that passage.

    ReplyDelete