Monday, October 24, 2011

The Truth Hurts

This morning, I watched a video from Aloha Bible Prophecy's Pastor J.D. about how Libya plays in end time prophecy. There is so much in this one video, that somehow I got into my mind that surely the blogosphere would rampant with blogs today about all that is going on; but to my dismay, I couldn't find anything. I felt the Lord telling me I should say something, but I feel inadequate when it comes to prophecy and end time events. Elizabeth at The End Time is a great one for that, but for some reason I feel God pushing me in the direction. Well, here goes.

We've all heard that old axiom..."the truth hurts", and we've all used it a time or ten when we've hurt someone by saying something rash and unkind, haven't we?

The truth, as I see it, with regard to end times Bible prophecy events, is that the majority of people, and I am referring specifically to so-called christians, don't want to know what is going on. Why would they not want to know you ask. Humbly I say to you that if everyone who proclaimed that they were christian knew that Christ was going to return at any moment and that every single major event occurring in the world today is prophesied in the Bible, they just might have to change their ways. They wouldn't be able to continue pursuing their own agenda and life as they want to live it without consulting God. They might have to stop playing golf as they want, or might not be able to buy things they don't need or can't afford, they might have to stop overindulging in alcohol, food, shopping or their addiction to sports programs or movies...just t.v. or entertainment in general. I don't think any of these things are wrong, in and of themselves, well, except for the things specifically called out in scripture, and some of them are, really, have you seen how rabid people are about sports? I often say, if people would get as excited about Jesus as they do the Pittsburg Steelers or whoever, the world would definitely be a better place and look mighty different.

The truth of the matter is, and I'm quite guilty myself, that we all have a life pattern that we are used to living and we don't want to have to consult God on whether or not it meets with His okay if we do this or that, or have this or that, or if there's something He would prefer for us. God is a good God and as our Father, the Bible in Matthew 7:11 tells us that He is the giver of all good gifts and that if we, who are evil, give our children the things they want, why wouldn't He give us the "good" things we want? So what do we do? We stick our heads in the sand and pretend not to hear, or we listen to the slinky serpent who is busily promoting his doctrine, you know, the "doctrine of devils" which include replacement theology, the no-rapture theology, and/or dominionism theology. Listen to Pastor J. D. explain it, he's much better than I am at it:



Paster J.D. has quickly become one of my favorites when it comes to prophecy regarding the Middle East, and he's exactly right, America has been a great country, and we have been unbelievably blessed by God from the time of its birth. It seems to me now, though, that everyone hates America, not just other nations and especially the Muslim nations, but even the inhabitants of America. As a youngster growing up in America, I remember everyone being proud to live in America; not anymore. You see signs like the one in the video which says...Arab Spring...American "Fall". Everyone wants our country to fail, our money to fail, our people to be in chaos. It meets their agenda, and I'm not saying go out and protest or get involved in politics, or anything like that, but I am saying, if you can't see that the world is fulfilling Bible prophecy every single day, you need to get your Bible out and start reading it. I have, and I can see it and hear without needing a pastor or anyone else to tell me.

It struck me, as I listened to Pastor J. D. - this is why IT IS so important to read your Bible; so that we can know the truth. Otherwise, in the days ahead, it will be so easy to fall prey to the doctrine of demons.

There, I've said it...people don't want to know because they don't want to change and in accordance with the other axiom, "Ignorance is bliss", they can just go on like nothing's happening out of the ordinary. There've been wars for years, and the weather is just global warming or some El Nina or whatever. Well, don't let it be said that I was politically correct. I have news for you, folks. Jesus is coming back, and it's soon. The birth pains are just about passed and we're just about to the pushing phase. I say this all the time to my daughter: Read your Bible. Don't rely on a pastor, a friend, a video, a counselor, a weather-person or anyone else. Rely on the holy spirit and the word of God. They won't let you down. You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

1 comment:

  1. good blog, Kim. The truth does hurt because it convicts so thoroughly. I agree with Pastor JD that we're living in the last moments of the last days.

    ReplyDelete