Sunday, August 21, 2011

My God is Not a Wimp



I worship the same God who spoke all that is into being;
I worship the same God who had the power to flood the earth;
I worship the same God who divided the Red Sea and enabled the
Israelites to cross over;
I worship the God of Elijah; the One who set fire to the sacrificeI
Elijah placed on the alter;
I worship the God of Elisha, the One who healed Naaman's leprosy;
I worship the God of David; the One who slew Goliath;
I worship the God of Job; the One who makes Arcturus, Orion and Pleiades;
I worship the God of Solomon; the One who has ALL wisdom and shares it if you ask for it;
I worship the God of Isaiah; the One who washes our sins as white as snow;
I worship the God of Jeremiah; the One who knows our heart;
I worship the God of Ezekial; the One who sanctifies His great name;
I worship the God of Daniel; the One who can close up the mouths of lions;
I worship the God of the Prophets; the One who knows the past, the
present and future;
I worship the God of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, Paul, Timothy, James, Titus, Jude, Mary, Martha and Lazarus, the One who teaches,
leads, forgives and loves;
I worship the God of John the Baptist; the One whose sandals I am not
worthy to tie or untie;
I worship the God of Jesus Christ; the One who has the power over life,
death, heaven and hell;
I worship the God the Father, Jesus Christ, his only begotten son and
the holy spirit;
The One who lives within me and has promised to give me the power to do
ALL things in HIS name and for HIS glory, honor and praise. God has ALL POWER, ALL KNOWLEDGE, HE IS LOVE, HE REMOVES my sin as
far as the east is from the west; HE CAN RESURRECT THE DEAD!



THAT IS POWER. My God is not a wimp, and so, neither will I be a wimp.
I will go forth today in HIS power against satan, his followers and
all the enemies of God. Nothing can harm me or touch me that HE
does want to do so. I am nothing. I am here today and gone
tomorrow. HE IS ETERNAL. May He see something in me that is
worthy of HIS use.

May God be praised throughout HIS creation today.

1 comment: