Thursday, December 2, 2010

Divine Healing Seminar

I drove all day yesterday in the manner of the U.S.Postal Worker, through rain, sleet and snow to arrive last evening in Asheboro, North Carolina. For the next several days, I will be attending the John G. Lake Ministries Divine Healing Technician Seminar put on by Curry Blake and Heaven Bound Ministries.

If you would like to listen to the siminar, go HERE.

I will be doing a review at the end of each day. I have been asking for a while now, where are the sons and daughters of God who are being used for the healing of people. Jesus told the disciples that his followers would be able to do "even greater" works than those he performed due to the indwelling of the holy spirit.

Mark 16:16, 17

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.


I am looking forward to the Seminar and hope to report great things that the Lord is doing through his servants.

1 comment:

  1. I will be looking forward to your reviews, Kim.

    ReplyDelete