Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Won't Heaven Be a Grand Place???!!!

I don't really have anything special to say today, but I have been thinking a lot about how wonderful heaven is going to be. Why do I say that?

Because I have a daughter who is very into the social networking thing, I joined Facebook to keep in touch with her and other friends and family members. Once I got on Facebook, I joined a couple of groups, Zac Loh and David Wilkerson, to name a couple. I read their posts every day. These posts are so uplifting and have brought me to a closer understanding of God and His Word.

Also, I have run upon some blogs that I read faithfully and am getting to know the blog owners better by communicating with them and reading the posts that other Christians worldwide leave regarding their blog posts.

So, in a very real sense, I am communicating daily with Christians all over the world. People of every sex, race, familial status, nationality, but PRAISE GOD, all of the same religion....followers of Jesus Christ!!...., and it is so awesome and is only indicative of the sense of love and community we'll feel when we get to Heaven.

To then imagine the family of Christ joined in one place and specifically at the foot of HIS throne, gives me goose bumps and a smile on my face that I'm sure everyone is wondering what I've been up to.

Enjoy the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment