Monday, February 22, 2010

What Does the Future Hold for Our Young Ones?

As I've mentioned before on this blog, I have a ten year old son. He is a beautiful, precious little guy, he's smart as a whip, he's onery as can be and when he was a real tiny little thing -- about three -- he used to tell me that he was going to grow up and be a "righteous man of God". My soul was thrilled.

I also have a beautiful, smart, lovely grown-up daughter who is the ripe old age of 25 (almost 26).

In some ways, I suppose, I spoiled both of my kids ... like I tried to buy them nice things, we lived in nice homes and they were always (at least as far was able to make them tow the line) well dressed and well fed. They were always provided with nice trips and fun things to do in off school times.

One thing always kind of bothered me, though. I have never been a parent that provided my children with every available, fad-of-the-moment toy. We didn't go see every kid's movie and buy every accompanying figurine/toy, or other propaganda from said movies. I always thought I deprived my children of something. My daughter always preferred to play with her basketball and dog and my son has always preferred sticks and tree limbs that he pretends are weapons or whatever depending on what he is playing, and/or he would rather do something physical.

Reflecting now on things that have come to light about the subversive, subliminal, not-so-good-for-you messages that have been and are being fed to our children every day of their lives in movies, toys, and music, I am glad that I deprived my children of many of the toys, movies or CDs that they might have wanted. (Believe me, being a Realtor for the past 20 years, I have been in many homes where sometimes it was difficult to see the room for the toys, so I know parents are doing it!)

I would like to direct you to a couple of web sites where you can read about the things being fed to children subliminally in order to indoctrinate them and prepare them for the evil that is being plotted in the future. With so much mind control, transhumanism, singularity, RFIDs which I believe will lead to the mark of the beast, the "feel good" gospel that does not lead to repentance and salvation, dependence on the government and programs to make their lives easier, and liberalism being programmed into them in government schools and college and in movies and music,how can they avoid being won over to satan's evil world system that is quickly over taking the globe?

As you may know, I have been listing countries where Christians are persecuted and martyred and where our prayers are greatly needed, but I would suggest to you that our children need our prayers NOW, everyday! And, they need our protection and active involvement in what they are playing, watching, listening to, and they need us to be day-after-day examples of people who are working out our salvation with fear and trembling. They need to see us reading our Bible, they need to hear us praying, and most of all they need to see us seeking to follow Jesus' example in living our lives (they also need to hear the word "no").

I repeat, it's going to take parental vigilance, involvement, oversight and PRAYER, much prayer. Won't you join me, please?

Here are a couple of web sites with useful information:

The Vigilant Citizen
John McTernan's Insights
(read his posts on singularity and transhumanism)

No comments:

Post a Comment