Thursday, August 20, 2009

Read It and Weep!

We see that so often and it's used jokingly; but I am not joking. This blog post will, hopefully, bring tears to your eyes.

I have been praying that God would break my heart for the things that break His heart (thank you to Kay Arthur and her great Bible study, Lord, Only You Can Change Me), and this post did, indeed, break my heart. I am ashamed of man kind. I am sick at heart thinking that I gave my children vaccinations that probably contained human cells. May God forgive me for my complicity in this. I pray that God will change me from a toy on a string that can be lead around by anyone with a purpose into a woman of God who investigates what I am about. I pray that God will give me his mind, his heart and his spirit. And I pray that he will do the same for you.

http://parablesblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/hells-pharmacy-part-two.html

If you can, you should read part one as well.

My only hope is in the mercifulness of God, but when Jesus comes again, He will come as a Judge, and this Judge will be 100% just. We will reap what we have sowed.

Kindly and With Deep Remorse for my sin.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment