Monday, July 27, 2009

The WORLD is being lead down a dark path with regard to this "Swine" flu, and it's is not the narrow path. It is, no doubt about it, the wide path, that the unsuspecting, uninformed majority will walk down. Being a person who doesn't like to be injected with anything, I have some real reservations about a flu vaccine that has been tested for all of 5, FIVE, yes, 5, days. From everything I've read, I believe deep down, that this is a man-made, genetically modified flu. I also have an aversion to anything genetically modified by man.

TPTB are saying that .... "As many as 2 billion people could become infected over the next two years — nearly one-third of the world population." (World Health Organization as reported by the Western media, July 2009)

Read the full article HERE.

The Bible tells us that in the end days there will be many things come against the earth that will decrease the population on the earth, including....pestilence.

Now Read This:.

I don't know if we are in the last days, but when I allow my mind to think that men would purposefully make a flu like this one to eradicate portions of the population simply for population control purposes, I say, even so, Lord Jesus, come. I don't want to live among men such as these.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to be agnostic as to whether the flu itself is man-made. It almost doesn't matter at this point (though if it is, it's horrific to even contemplate).

    The thing about *testing* is another matter entirely -- something the secular science crowd ought to be concerned with.

    I don't want to believe it, but I'm seeing the growing possibility that the coercion required to foist such a vaccine on a public deeply distrustful about other things in the current environment will require measures (on the government's part) that fulfill Revelation 13:16-17 concerning the beast. I.e., either in administering it and/or in providing some readily visible mechanism for verification and compliance, a 'mark' will be required:

    "...it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name."

    ReplyDelete